Apivita Essential Oil Lavendel
10 ml flasche
|Hersteller:||IT S IN OUR NATURE|
- One of the most useful essential oils, it should not be missing from any home.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Contributes to the regeneration of cells which is why it is widely used for burns and skin bites
- It is beneficial for peptic disorders, respiratory problems, muscle strains and headaches
- It’s a very effective insect repellant and provides detox, cellulite and water retention
Mind and spirit
- Bring equilibrium to the mind and body and grants serenity
- Helps combat stress and insomnia
- Relieves emotional tension and mental strain
Combine with: cary sage, geranium, lemon, eucalyptus, patchouli, rose, jasmine, cedarwood, basil.
- Headaches and migraines: Apply compresses with 4 drops of lavender essential oil in a bowl.
- Anxiety, stress and insomnia: Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil to the air diffuser.
- For relaxation after a stressful day: Add 6 drops of lavender essential oil into a bath.
- For relief from burns, bruises, insect bites and skin irritations: Apply 1-2 undiluted drops of lavender essential oil to the problem area.
- After sun treatment: Add 35 drops of lavender essential oil to 50 ml of calendula oil.
- Migraines and intense headaches: Rub 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil onto the neck, temples and forehead.
- For anxiety before exams or intense stress: Inhale directly from the bottle.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly should the essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Be careful when using on kids under 12 years old.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Limonene
gross weight (g)=45